Applications are now closed.
Using the form below, you can apply for the Big Future Innovation Grant between November 6th at 12:00 a.m. until November 24th at 11:30 p.m. MST.
Please note: you must complete the form within one session, so we recommend that you draft your answers in advance (for example, using Google documents or MS Word) before entering them in to the form to ensure your submission is not lost if the form times out or has an issue.
If you have any issues submitting the form, please reach out to email@example.com. You will find the application form questions summarized below.
Application Form Questions:
- Business Profile (300 words)
- Provide an overview of your business. Include key areas of operation, location, length of time in business and qualifications of key team members. [Worth up to 10 points]
- Marketplace Solution (300 words)
- Describe what solution you provide. Include the value your business brings to the market, your key demographics and your customer needs. [Worth up to 10 points]
- Goals (300 words)
- What are your business and/or expansion goals? Include steps and time frames to achieve them. [Worth up to 10 points]
- Community Support (500 words)
- Credit unions are people-focused organizations that support their communities. Tell us how your business contributes to the development/growth of your community. [Worth up to 20 points]
- Business Innovation (500 words)
- How does your business currently demonstrate innovation? Include examples of innovative solution(s) that have solved business problems. [Worth up to 20 points]
- Use of Funds (500 words)
- Tell us how you would use the grant funds to continue innovation in business. Include plans and timelines as well as key performance indicators (KPIs) or benchmarks you’ll use to demonstrate that the funds have assisted your business in continuing innovation. [Worth up to 20 points].
Please note that applications will also be reviewed on overall completeness, any supplementary assets provided and/or the overall story and passion of the applicant including use of details, examples and stories to create a compelling reason for why the business should be selected.