For the sixteenth consecutive year, Canada’s credit unions rank above all financial institutions for outstanding customer service to their members. In the 2020 Ipsos Financial Service Excellence Awards, Canada’s credit unions were recognized once again for their unmatched service to their member base.
Credit unions were recognized in a total of seven categories, with four of them as the sole winner. Most noteworthy are the wins in the Branch Service Excellence and Values My Business categories.
The full list of categories in which Canada’s Credit Unions were winners includes:
- Customer Service Excellence (sole winner)
- Values My Business (sole winner)
- Branch Service Excellence (sole winner)
- Live Agent Telephone Banking Excellence (sole winner)
- Financial Planning & Advice
- Online Banking Excellence
- ATM Banking Excellence
Visit the Ipsos website here.