Calgary, Alberta, May 7, 2019 – Congratulations are in order after eight Alberta credit unions and Alberta Central received Achievement in Marketing Excellence (AIME) awards from the Canadian Credit Union Association (CCUA). The awards were handed out on May 6, 2019 at the AIME Awards Gala held in conjunction with the CCUA National Conference.
The AIME Awards recognize the best and brightest achievements in marketing, advertisingccua and communications in the credit union system and entrants are reviewed based on their balance of quality ideas, outstanding execution, and tangible results.
Below are all the winners from Alberta who were recognized – click on the links to learn more about these outstanding branding, community and marketing campaigns!
- Alberta Central recognized for 2017 Annual Report
- Christian Credit Union celebrated for work on new website
- ConnectFirst Credit Union celebrated for NeighbourGood community brand launch and Making Money Make a Difference Holiday Video
- Encompass Credit Union recognized for No Place Like Home Mortgage Program and Annual General Meeting Report
- First Calgary Financial awarded for Financial FOMO student campaign and Elite Savings campaign
- Lakeland Credit Union recognized for Women, Wealth and Wine events
- Servus credit union awarded for Servus Guy and Unbelievable Stories campaigns
- SPARK The Energy Credit Union Awarded an AIME Award for 2018 rebranding/brand building
- Vision Credit Union recognized for 2018 Annual Report and “What’s Your Share?” campaign